Monday, September 29, 2014

My Testimony

There is something about divine purpose that keeps a man up on slippery path;
Divine intent keeps a man alive where many are falling for peril and sword
Notably exemplified by the lives of our Lord Jesus and Paul the Apostle is the truth that
a man living by purpose cannot die before his time
The seeming witless decision to follow God's plan and purpose
has paid and still paying off for me,
"foolishness" turned to bright wisdom that beckons
"No guilt in life, no fear in death
This is the power of Christ in me
From a lifes first cry to final breath
Jesus commands my destiny
No power of hell, no scheme of man
Could ever pluck me from His hand
Till He returns or calls me home
HERE IN THE POWER OF CHRIST I STAND"
This is my Testimony!

No comments:

Post a Comment

809