Thursday, October 2, 2014

BY HIM, OF HIM, WITH HIM, IN HIM...

All that Jesus did in Redemption He didnt just do it for me, I was in Him when He did it.
I was crucified with Him - Gal. 2:20
I died with Him - Rom. 6:3
I was buried with Him - Col. 2:12
I resurrected with Him - Eph. 2:5-6
I am seated with and in Him in the heavenly places - Eph. 2:6
His crucifixion is the penalty for my sin - Rom. 4:25
His death is my death to sin and the world - Rom. 6:6
His burial is the end of my sinful nature - Rom. 6:4
His resurrection is my victory over sin, death, the world and Satan - Rom. 6:9-11
His glorification is my reign in the realm of life - Rom. 5:17
He is for me - Rom. 8:31
He is with me - Matt. 28:20
He is in me glorified - Col. 1:27
I am in Him justified - Rom. 3:24
The Bible is the receipt He gave me as the irrefutable proof of payment for my freedom and victory - signed, sealed and delivered! glooooory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

809