Thursday, January 19, 2012

Stay Under Training

"But you have carefully followed my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, love, perseverance" (2Tim.3:10)
I wonder how many precious destinies & visions have been disrupted bcos the carriers wouldn't stay in d place of training.
Out of pride, impatience & undue sensitivity to insult & harshness, a lot of people ve left "mentors" who God ve strategically put in their lives to serve as 'midwives' for the bringing forth of their glorious destinies.
Who is your Pastor? Who do you submit to? I usually put-up utmost carefulness when I relate with xtians who don't ve pastor. I find it difficult to be close to any believer who don't ve at least a more mature person in the faith he can submit to for counsel and tutelage.
I ask you once again, who is your Pastor?

1 comment:

  1. .....thanks pastor. this article reminded me that i have stayed for so long without a pastor when the one i had failed me.

    ReplyDelete

809